Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My New Blog!

Hello!

I am a YouTuber with a passion for outdoor cooking. My motto is, "Anything tastes better when cooked outdoors." I believe this with all of my heart. I don't need an excuse or perfect weather to cook outdoors. And I will cook (or at least try) anything outdoors. I'm into the very traditional style of outdoor cooking. Barbecue is low and slow, grilling is fast and high and I love to do both. Whether it's a beef brisket on my smoker for fifteen hours, or a cake backing on my Weber. When I'm outside cooking I'm in heaven.

I started shooting videos of my cooks in 2009 and have a pretty successful YouTube channel called Ballistic BBQ. Through my channel I have developed relationships with several YouTube cooks. And that is why I am creating this channel. I thought it would be a good idea to create a site to share other YouTube cooking channels.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment